Terms & Conditions
This page contains information explaining yours rights in accessing and using The Company website. The Terms and Conditions relating to the games and promotions available on the Site are posted from time to time, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- 1.1 Services and Website(s) and the Information comprised therein (collectively these "Terms and Conditions").
- 1.2 "Games" means internet gaming system accessible and/or offered on the Site; "Betting" or "bet(s)" for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions include, without limitation, wagering, gaming and gambling conducted in relation to any and/or all of the Service(s) offered on the Website(s);
- 1.3 "Device(s)" mean any application access devices, including but not limited to personal computers, laptops, mobile phones, personal digital assistants, PDA phones, hand-held devices employed for the use of the Website(s) and Services;
- 1.4 "Software" means any computer programme, data file or any other content (including any user information relating to the foregoing) that is required to be installed on your Device to enable you to use and access the Website(s) and Services.
- 1.5 "Sportsbook" means the internet gaming system accessible and/or offered at the part of the Website and all related services and online gaming activities.
- 1.6 "Services" means the Software and Games together.
- 2.1 By accepting these Terms, You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling and You are responsible for any such loss. You agree that Your use of Our Services is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to Your losses You shall have no claims whatsoever against 77W or any partner, or respective directors, officers or employees.
You may use Our Services for lawful purposes only. You will cooperate fully with any 77W investigation into activity as detailed below.
You may not use Our Services:
- 3.1 For any illegal activity or transaction (for example money laundering, funding of terrorism, identity theft, or payment fraud) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to You;
- 3.2 To unlawfully obtain winnings;
- 3.3 If You provide incorrect or misleading information regarding Your identity, age or location, or refuse to provide information requested by 77W;
- 3.4 If You use more than one active account at 77W;
- 3.5 If the identity of the person who has registered a 77W account does not match the identity of the financial/bank account and/or the credit/debit card(s) linked to that account;
- 3.6 If You have allowed (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use Your 77W account;
- 3.7 If You have placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections to minimise losses. 77W is for sole use on an individual basis and for personal entertainment only;
- 3.8 If 77W has received a “chargeback” and/or “return” notification via Your bank or a deposit mechanism used on Your account;
- 3.9 If You collude, cheat, or engage in any activity which is a threat to the integrity of sports;
- 3.10 If You undertake any kind of fraudulent activity, such as identity theft;
- 3.11 If it is determined by 77W that You have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots etc) designed specifically to defeat the gambling systems; Note: We are committed to offering our customers a fair, safe place to gamble. We don't tolerate illegal activity or cheating.
- 4.1 We are required to verify all of Our customers' identities to comply with the requirements of Our licences, Our responsibility to prevent underage gambling and to prevent crime.
- 4.3 If The Company reasonably believes that an account and password is being used / misused in any manner, the Company shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address. The Company reserves the right to reject any user name selected by you and/or revoke your right to any previously selected user name and give such user name to any other person or entity in Company's sole discretion and without any liability to you. Furthermore, you shall be entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. The Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account.
- 5.1 We accept bets for games that are advertised on the Website(s) and/or through the Device(s). All such bets are subject to the Betting Rules applicable to each event or game, and to these Terms and Conditions. If a manifest error or mistake occurs or an incorrect participant is quoted for any event, all bets placed on that event shall be void. In the event of any malfunction to the Company gaming system, The Company reserves the right to void any and all bets placed.
- 5.2 Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, The Company reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to decline all, or part, of any bet placed without providing any reason whatsoever.
- 5.3 We only accept bets made through the internet in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Bets are not accepted in any other form (whether by post, email, fax or otherwise) and will be void regardless of the outcome.
- 5.4 The Company reserves the right to suspend and or close a customer's account at any time if it is believed that you have breached any of these Terms or have acted in a manner of cheating, hacking, attacking, manipulating or damaging the normal betting spirits. Any winnings and or pay-out including balance in the account shall be deemed forfeited and invalid.
- 5.5 Any forms of "abnormal bets" including the use of artificial intelligence or "bots" on the Internet will be VOID without prior notification. Any attempt or actual use of artificial intelligence by members will lead to termination of their account.
- 5.6 Bets will be validly placed if your username and password have been entered correctly, provided if there are sufficient funds in your account. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the details of your bets are correct. Once your bets have been placed and confirmed by us, they may not be cancelled, revoked or changed.
You are responsible and liable for all activities and transactions that take place through the use of any of the following:
- Your name;
- Your account number;
- Your username and password
- Bets will be deemed valid and accepted by The Company when a transaction ID is displayed on your screen and duly reflected in your transaction history.
- 5.8 No betting is permitted after the commencement of an event and/or where the outcome of an event is known at the time of placement of your bet. If any event is erroneously left open for betting after the commencement of the event and/or where the outcome of an event is known, The Company reserves the right to decline or void such bets placed. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted by The Company after an event or match has commenced, The Company reserves the right to cancel and void such bet. Acceptance of any bet shall be at the sole discretion of The Company.
- 5.9 Unless stated otherwise, the result of a match or event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes. The winner of an event or game will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion according to the Betting Rules.
- 5.10 The Company does not recognise suspended games, protests or overturned decisions for betting purposes.
- 5.11 You acknowledge that any and all odds, lines and handicaps are subject to fluctuation without notice, and the foregoing will become fixed only at the time of acceptance of the bet by us. Where a manifest error, mistake or system failure results in an incorrect odd, line or handicap taken in a bet, Indocash may in our absolute discretion (but shall not be obliged to) make reasonable efforts to contact you to allow the choice of placing another bet at the correct odds, lines and handicaps.
- 5.12 We will not accept any simultaneously placed bets on one event from you. In respect of any bet and the associated transactions therewith, the decision of The Company is final and conclusive.
- 6.1 The Company reserves the right not to settle a transaction in the event of discrepancies between the cardholder's name and the Name.
- 6.2 You are fully responsible for paying all money owed to The Company or other players. In respect of any payment made, you agree that you will not deny or reverse any such payment, and that you will reimburse The Company for any charge-backs, denials or reversal of payments as well as any other losses and expenses incurred by The Company. The Company may, at our sole and absolute discretion, cease to provide services or payment to certain users or to users paying with certain credit or debit cards.
- 6.3 The maximum amount that can be won by one customer in any one day of betting is xxx or its equivalent in an accepted currency.
- 6.4 Your winnings are exclusive of bet amount and this should be considered when placing your bet. When selections taken from different categories are combined in multiple or accumulative bets, the lowest maximum winnings limit will apply.
- 6.5 All your winnings will be credited to your account. The Company shall not be responsible or liable to you for any funds/winnings credited to an account in error, and The Company reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds. Should funds be credited to your account in error, it is your responsibility to inform The Company immediately.
- 6.6 Payment of any taxes, fees, charges or levies that may apply to your winnings under applicable law will be your sole responsibility.
- 7.1 Your winnings from settled bets are credited to your account and shall be withdrawn in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and upon provision of a copy of valid photographic identification and/or credit/debit card.
- 7.2 We will not release your funds under any circumstances if the full value of your deposit is not played through in full.
- 7.3 Withdrawals of money from your account may only be made in the same currency in which deposits were made.
- 7.4 If your card issuer allows, your winnings may be credited to the credit or debit card account used for the original placement of the deposit. The credit or debit card must be the same as the name of the registered cardholder.
- 7.5 The Company reserves the right to make a charge to your account to cover all reasonable cost relating to both the deposit and withdrawal.
- 7.6 All bank charges in connection with any of your betting transactions shall be reimbursed by you. The Company is entitled to deduct and offset the foregoing from the winnings payable to you or from your account.
- 8.1 We may, from time to time, offer bonuses, promotions and/or competitions which are governed by separate terms and conditions. Any bonuses or special gifts credited to Your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions.
- 8.2 In the event and to the extent of a conflict between these Terms and the promotion- or competition- specific terms and conditions, the promotion- or competition- specific terms and conditions shall prevail.
- 8.3 If You accept a Promotion Offer that includes a wagering requirement, You will have to meet the wagering requirement of the offer before withdrawing your bonus balance.
- 8.4 Unless specifically stated otherwise in the applicable terms of a promotion, if you are granted a bonus without having to deposit, 77W may limit the amount that you can withdraw in relation to that bonus (being both the bonus and the winnings associated with it). This limit applies to all Free Bonuses, Free Bets and Free Casino Spins granted without requiring a deposit.
- 8.5 77W reserves the right to withdraw any Promotional Offer at any time, subject to the Promotional Offer having a specific eligibility period.
- 8.6 All 77W offers are intended for recreational customers and 77W may, in Our sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any given promotion. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer.
- 8.7 Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, we reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
- 8.8 In addition, we reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or any kind of other offers to their account.
- 8.9 All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit to us.
- 8.10 Each player only allowed to have one registered account in The Company website, If we found out players create more than one account,(Before creating multiple accounts, players have to contact one of our live chat representative and request for creating multiple accounts). Otherwise we will treat these accounts as a violation and against the access to use. And we has the final right to act in the interest of The Company to take any necessary action including terminate the accounts, and credit will be frozen permanently.
- 8.11 All the promotion in 77W is not allowed for multiple accounts, if there is any collusion or usage of multiple account, all bonus and winning amount will be confiscated.
- 8.12 Turnover on all types of non-live table games (e.g. Blackjack, Video Poker, Craps, American Roulette, Baccarat and other non-live table games) and non-slot games, will not count towards this turnover requirement unless SPECIFICALLY stated.
- 8.13 77W will only calculate the amount of bets that have been settled and with the result of winning or lose as effective turnover.
- 8.14 The required turnover subjected to all bonuses are not count as effective rebate.
- 8.15 Given bonuses are only valid for thirty (30) days, starting from the date they are issued, unless otherwise stated in the bonus’ terms and conditions. If a player fails to make the prerequisite value of wagers before the expiration, the bonus funds and money won using money bonus funds will be removed from the player’s account.
- 8.16 77W reserves the right to decide unilaterally to execute and, at any time without prior notice, to modify, change, stop, cancel and/or invalidate the promotion.
- 8.17 All promotions or special offers introduced are subjected to these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right to suspend, withdraw or modify such any promotions at any time.
- 8.18 In the event that The Company believes a user is abusing or attempting to abuse a promotion, The Company may, at our sole discretion, block, deny, suspend, withhold or withdraw any user from the promotion.
- 8.19 The Company reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any individual/group of people acting in liaison/collusion and attempts of fraudulent. The money in the accounts will be confiscated immediately. Referral/ Referrer/ Bonus applicant must not have the same IP or same household.
- 9.1 The information, material and data provided or made available to you on the Website(s), Services and/or in any other form including, without limitation, marketing programmes and materials, results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures, text, graphics, video and audio content (the "Information"), belong to The Company and our licensors and are meant for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- 9.2 You may not in any way or by any means adapt, copy, modify, reproduce, store, distribute, display, publish, transmit, sell, rent, lease or license or otherwise make the Information available to any other person, website, or media without our prior consent.
- 9.3 The Software, Services and the Information provided on the Website(s) are protected by copyright, trademarks and other forms of intellectual and proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in and to the Software, Services and Information on the Website(s) are owned by, licensed to and/or controlled by The Company and/or our licensors. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any rights, interests, or licences to the Software, Services and the Information through your use of the Website(s).
- 9.4 You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Software that is made accessible to you is the property of The Company and that you do not gain any rights to such Software whatsoever. You may not in any way or by any means adapt, copy, modify, reproduce, store, distribute, display, publicly perform, broadcast, publish, transmit, sell, rent, lease or license or otherwise communicate or make available such Software to any other person, website or on any other media and/or device.
- 9.5 The Company grants to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable licence to install and use the Software on your Device(s) (the "Licence") PROVIDED THAT such installation and use is made through a Device of which you are the primary user.
The Software is licensed and distributed by The Company solely for the purpose of enabling users of the Software to fully access and utilise the Services.
You are not allowed to:
- Install or load the Software onto a server of other networked device;
- Copy, distribute, transfer, assign the Software to any other person;
- Rent, lease, sub-licence or transfer the Software to any third party;
- Create or provide any means through which the Software may be used by others;
- Translate, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on the Software; or
- Use the Software in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations.
- 10.1 You agree to indemnify and hold The Company, our employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents for any loss, damage or claim (including reasonable legal fees) that may incur out of violation of the Terms and Conditions and/or Betting Rules.
- 11.1 The Company does not accept liability for the content, products, representations of external or third-party websites from the public domain. The Company disclaims any and all warranties, representations and responsibilities in respect of any aspect of the Services, the Site and the Information, which may be provided by third parties and shall not on any account be liable for any default, breach or inaction of third-party partners.
- 11.2 Any participation in the Games is at your sole discretion and risk. By playing the Games, you acknowledge that you do not find the Games and/or Services to be offensive, unfair or indecent in any way.
- 11.3 Some legal jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online and/or offshore gambling while others have specifically made online and/or offshore gambling illegal. We do not intend that anyone should use the Site and/or Services where such use is illegal. The availability of the Services and Site should not be construed as an offer, solicitation or invitation by us in any country in which such use is illegal. It is always your sole responsibility to ensure that you comply with the laws that govern you and that you have the complete legal right to use the Site and Services.
- 11.4 Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall The Company be liable for any damages or losses that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from or caused by the Site or its content, including without limitation delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communications, lines failure, any person's use or misuse of the site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content. The Company disclaims all warranties, representations and responsibilities to the full extent permissible by law and does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that any electronic correspondences sent through the servers is free from any viruses or bugs.
- 11.5 In no case does The Company warrant that the services offered match your expectations or standards and it shall be your responsibility to ensure that the requisite configuration and essentials for utilizing the services are maximized. You acknowledge that part or all the Information may be provisional in nature and may be subject to revision or modification.
- 11.6 If there is a discrepancy between the result showing on your Device and our server, the result showing on our server shall govern the result of the Game. You understand and agree that (without prejudice to your other rights and remedies) The Company records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of your participation in the Games, the activity resulting there from and the circumstances in which they occurred.
- 11.7 The Company reserves the right to discontinue, modify, remove or add to the Services, temporarily or permanently, in its absolute discretion with immediate effect and we shall not be liable in any way for any loss suffered in this regard.
- 11.8 This disclaimer supersedes all previous understandings, agreements and contracts. You hereby accept to indemnify The Company and its affiliates, employees, agents and associates against all claims, liabilities or expenses, including but not limited to attorney fees and court charges, arising from your access or use of the Services and Site, regardless of whether The Company has been advised of such a possibility or not. By using the Services and Site, you expressly waive off any right that may arise to you against us.
In the case that We suspect a customer has violated these Terms, or engaged in any activity described in section 3, 77W reserves the right to suspend Your account without notification, and Your account will remain suspended until the matter has been fully investigated. You agree to cooperate fully with any 77W investigation into such activity.
- 12.1 Should Our investigation result in knowledge that You have violated these Terms, or engaged in any activity described in section 3, We reserve the right to restrict or close Your account. In these instances, We will withhold the balance on Your account, up to the amount of any loss or fees incurred by 77W.
- 12.2 If you have engaged in illegal activity, 77W is under no obligation to refund to You any money that may be in Your account. In addition, 77W shall inform the relevant authorities, relevant regulatory body, sports governing bodies, other online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institution of Your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity. You will not be allowed to open any future accounts with Us.
We will do Our best to automatically verify You based on the information You submit. If We cannot do so You will be required to send in valid identification documents proving Your identity, age and address. Acceptable identification documents include, but are not limited to:
- Copy of a valid photographic identification document, such as a passport or driver's licence; and
- Copy of a recent utility bill confirming residence, such as an electricity bill, telephone bill etc. (important: the utility bill must not be older than 3 months); and
- Copy of a recent credit card / debit card / bank account statement (note: the account statement must relate to a financial method used and must not be older than 3 months).
- If You cannot be verified based on the documents provided, You must provide additional information until We are able to successfully verify Your identity. If We cannot complete verification, We may terminate Your account.
- In order to bet with The Company, you must complete the application for account opening and membership. We reserve the right to reject your Membership Application without reference to you or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- You represent and undertake that all information supplied when registering and completing the Membership Application is accurate, true and complete in all respects including, your name, sources of funds (including the relevant bank accounts and card numbers) and residential address.
- We will take reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that any personal information disclosed to us shall remain confidential. We will not report or disclose your personal data or betting information unless compelled to do so by any applicable laws and regulations.
- It is your sole responsibility to keep your personal information confidential. We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your personal data to our respective payment settlement service providers and financial institutions to the extent necessary for the completion of payments.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the laws applicable to you do not prohibit you from using and accessing the Website(s) and/or using and participating in the Services.
- We require further evidence of identification and age from you to verify your Membership Application (e.g. valid picture identification and debit/credit card). If there is any change to your information details, you shall notify us of the relevant change immediately.
- We reserve the right to confirm your name and address by post. The Company may, at our discretion, undertake additional security checks against any information that you provide. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you give consent for The Company to access, use and store any identification verification or checks that may be made against you.
- Subject to your statutory rights as referred to in clause 14 below, the Service and the Software are provided on an "as is" basis and We do not promise that the Services or Software will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition at all times. Access to the Services and/or Software may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control.
- We shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications service or Internet connections nor attempts by You to Participate in games by methods, means or ways not intended by Us.
- In the event of a malfunction in a Game, Service or any of the related systems, or due to any other error, all wagers placed during such period are void and will be refunded. Funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game or Service shall be void, as well as any subsequent game rounds or Services with said funds, regardless of what Games or Services are played using such funds. If You are, as a result of such malfunction or error, credited with funds resulting in any overpayment or over-crediting to Your account, it is Your responsibility to promptly inform 77W. 77W reserves the right, upon becoming aware of any erroneous crediting, or payment of funds, to adjust Your account to recover any such funds.
- In the event of a system malfunction, all unconfirmed bets are void. We are not liable to You for any loss that You may incur as a result of such suspension or delay.
- Note: We work hard to bring you lots of top quality services and games. If anything breaks, we will fix it as quickly as possible, and will do our best to make sure you are not negatively affected.
- In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on Your software and the 77W server software, the result showing on the 77W server software shall be the official and governing result.
- You may be at a disadvantage in peer-to-peer gaming, whilst playing against other customers as a result of technical issues, such as slower network speeds or slower end user device performance.
- Live television and other broadcasts which are provided to You as part of any 77W offering may be delayed, which will lead to others processing more up-to-date information in relation to such broadcasts.
- Although We shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Services are not faulty, We cannot guarantee that the Service will never be faulty, but We will investigate and, where possible, correct reported faults as soon as We reasonably can. If a fault occurs, You should report the fault by e-mail or in writing to Our Customer Service centre.
- Note: If you see anything wrong with the Website or Apps, please let us know by contacting our 24/7 Customer Support.
- We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at Our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give You as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after such temporary suspension.
- 77W reserves the right to suspend, modify or remove or add content to the Website (other than these Terms) or its Software at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. Subject to your statutory rights as referred to in clause 13.2 below, We shall not be liable to You for any loss suffered as a result of any changes made or for any modification or suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or Services.
- 13.1 No warranty
The Company reserves the right to void any winnings, freeze and forfeit any balance in your account, and/or to deactivate your account without cause at any time including, without limitation, if:
- You have more than one active account with The Company;
- The Name does not match the name on the credit or debit card(s) or other payment accounts used to make purchases and deposits.
- You participate in a promotion and withdraw before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- You provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
- You have failed to provide the requested identification information;
- You are not of Legal Age;
- You access and participate in the Services from a jurisdiction where participation is prohibited by law;
- You deny any of the transactions or deposits that you have made.
- You are depositing money originating from illegal or unauthorised activities;
- You are found to be cheating or attempting to cheat anyone or any party or you have employed or made use of an artificial intelligence or other system designed specifically to defeat the system or you are found to have colluded with other players in order to defraud The Company.
- You have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use your account; or
- You fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement
- 14.1 If the provision of the Services is suspended and/or your account is deactivated, the provision of the Services will only be reinstated, and/or your account reactivated after the necessary rectification has been verified.
- 14.2 The Company retains authority over the issuing, maintenance and closing of user's accounts at any time for any reason. The decision with regards to any aspect of your account, use of the Services or the Site, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal. We will give you reasonable notice before doing so, unless circumstances dictate that we legally or practically cannot do so.
- The Company reserves the right to void any winnings, freeze and forfeit any balance in your account, and/or to deactivate your account without cause at any time including, without limitation, if:
- 15.1 Links to external websites are provided for your convenience only, and The Company is not responsible for and does not undertake to ensure that contents of such links are accurate, current or maintained.
- 15.2 The Company is not responsible nor liable for the contents or the privacy practices of the external websites.
- 15.3 The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of any link to external websites provided on the Website(s).
- 15.4 The Company shall under no circumstances be associated or affiliated with any statement, opinion, trade or service marks, logos, insignias, products, services or with the operators or owners of external websites.
- 16.1 We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, to add new games or functions to the Website(s) or to commence, cease, discontinue, restrict access to or modify any games or functions at any time.
- 17.1 The Company reserves the right to seek all remedies in respect of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to deny or restrict access to the Services, Website(s) and Information to any particular person, terminate your account or to block access from a particular Internet address at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless The Company and its affiliates, employees, agents and associates from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever that may arise as a result of:
- Your breach of the Agreement, in whole or in part;
- Violation of any law or third-party rights;
- Use of Services and/or Site by you or other person using your login details.
- 18.1 The English language version of this Agreement shall be the prevailing version in the event of any discrepancy between any translated versions of this Agreement.
- 18.2 This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between The Company and you regarding the Services and the Site and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement.
Use of Site
You can only play the Games for money if you are:
- 18 years of age or over; and
- Have reached the age at which you are legally entitled to play the Games in whichever country you access our site.
If you are not entitled, The Company reserves the right to:
- Immediately prevent your participation in Games and withdraw your account.
- Report you to the relevant authorities.
By ticking the box next to the "I confirm that I am at least 18 years of age and I have read and accepted The Company Terms and Conditions" and clicking on the relevant "SAVE AND CONTINUE" button during your registration, you acknowledge and accept that:
- You have read, fully understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions; and
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement ("Agreement") between you and The Company regarding the use of the Services
- We reserve the right to amend, update and modify these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, in our sole discretion. The amended, updated or modified Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon publication on the Website(s). Continued use of, access to and participation in the Services on or through our Website(s) and Device(s) after such publication constitute your acceptance to the modified or updated Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to check for any amendments, updates and/or modifications. The Company shall not constitute an obligation to notify you of such amendments, updates and/or modifications.
Conditions of Use
As a condition of use of the Services, you warrant and undertake that you shall not use or access the Website(s), Services, Software and/or the Information for any purpose that is unlawful under any law that is applicable to you or that is prohibited by and/or in breach of these Terms and Conditions. In particular (and in addition to all other representations and warranties set out in these Terms and Conditions), you warrant and undertake as a condition of your use of the Services:
- That you are acting on your own behalf and in your own personal capacity and not on behalf of another person;
- That you are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- That you are not diagnosed or classified as a compulsive gambler;
- That you are of the legal age of 18 and above;
- That you are fully aware of the risk of losing money in the course of using the Services;
- That you are not using or depositing money which originate from illegal or unauthorised activities;
- That you are not conducting criminal or otherwise unlawful or unauthorised activities and/or intending to use your account opened with us in connection with such activities
- That you shall not allow other persons to use your account for any criminal or otherwise unlawful activities including, without limitation, money laundering, under any law applicable to you or us;
- To keep your username, account number and password secure, confidential and protected against unauthorised access or use and to ensure that you notify us immediately if you misplace, forget or lose your account name or password;
- To be solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under the access to and use of the Services on and through the Website(s) and/or Device(s) under your username, account number and password regardless of whether such access and/or use was authorised by or known to you or not;
- Not to use the Website(s), Device(s), Software or the Information in any way which interferes the operational performance of the Services and the Website(s) to other users;
- Not to solicit or in any manner seek to obtain any information relating to other users;
- Not to upload or distribute any program, file or data that contain viruses and may affect the operational performance of the Device(s), Software, Services and/or Website(s);
- That your access to or use of the Services and Website(s) is not illegal or prohibited by laws or contractual obligations that are applicable to you from which you are currently accessing the Website(s) or using the Device(s);
- Not to post or transmit to the Website(s) and/or to the Device(s) or to any other users, any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, pornographic or profane material, or any that could be considered a criminal offence;
- That you are not an officer, director, employee, affiliate or agent of The Company or any company related to The Company, or a relative or housemate of any of the foregoing.
- 19.1 Use of Site